Hi Clever Dexter craft crew! I'm Deidre, sharing a birthday-perfect card using a digi stamp from Polkadoodles. Our April theme works perfect for spring..."April showers...blah blah blah", so we've chosen "USE WATERCOLORS" this month.
I'll admit, I may have forgotten a birthday or two and needed something special to send. Ohhh the shame. These cupcakes really stack up...see what I did there :) It's called Cherry Cream Cupcake and I used my photo editing software to layer and flip the cupcakes to make a tall card. I was inspired by the watercolor dots on the the decorative background cardstock I found and used Copic colors to match. The real pop of fun was layering sparkly Stickles on the cherries!
We want you to join us! Check out how to play along below and be sure to share in the gallery before April 30th. I can't wait to see what you create!
Don't forget the theme this month is: USE WATERCOLOR
Cleverly Concocted Challenge Rules
- The challenge runs from all month
- Please read the challenge rules for more details.
- Our mandatory theme for this month is USE WATERCOLOR.
- We would love to see you use our OPTIONAL color palette Light Blue, Pale Orange, Rose Red, Teal, Lime Green, but its not mandatory to qualify for our prize.
- Have fun creating & use the link up below to enter your creation!!!
PRIZE FROM OUR SPONSOR
Don't forget, you can check out my supplies and colors on my blog. Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo Deidre :)